UrbanBosk Ltd. respects the privacy of all visitors, guests, clients customers and members when visiting UrbanBosk Ltd.’s website.
The information UrbanBosk Ltd collects about you
The personal information UrbanBosk Ltd. collects may depend on the type of online account or membership you register for with us. You may initially provide UrbanBosk Ltd. with or UrbanBosk Ltd. may obtain personal information about you including your:
Personal contact details:
- name, address, phone number, email address; date of birth;
- gender; details of next of kin, family members, and emergency contacts;
- membership start and end date;
- communication with UrbanBosk Ltd; bookings, accounts, emails, letters, telephone conversations, and instructions to us;
- any transactions and billing information via credit or debit cards or by direct debit and other payment methods, details of which you provide so UrbanBosk Ltd. receives payments from you;
- identity cards, user names, identification numbers, IP addresses other identification relating to UrbanBosk Ltd and IT systems;
- images in video or photographs; • records of any events attended and presented by us;
- information obtained through electronic means such as swipe card, similar pass or credit cards;
- your marketing preferences from surveys so UrbanBosk Ltd. knows when and how to contact you;
- records and assessment of any grading or qualifications attained; • membership with other organisations or clubs, or online shop accounts with other organisations.
Sensitive personal information
UrbanBosk Ltd. may also hold sensitive personal information in relation to your date of birth. This information is held with your explicit consent.
How UrbanBosk Ltd. collect information from you
How is your information used?
UrbanBosk Ltd. may use your information to:
- manage the type of online shopping account or online membership you have with us using your contact details and dealing with payments and any enquiries; • process payments for renewals, auto renewals and the purchase of any shop items, or products provided by UrbanBosk Ltd.;
- monitor online shop accounts, products purchased; • notify you of changes to our amenities and shop items;
- send you other marketing information we think you might find useful or which you have requested from us, including our promotions, events and newsletters guides.
UrbanBosk Ltd. only does this where UrbanBosk Ltd. has your explicit consent; • respond to your queries and any observations. UrbanBosk Ltd. retains your records for the duration of your membership/or online shop account and after your membership/ online shop account ends for such a time as is required to fulfil our statutory obligations.
Personal data is kept for a minimum of 20 years after which time it is destroyed. UrbanBosk Ltd. only retains records where they may be required for a relevant legal activity such as a claim or in relation to an investigation and then only for the statutory limitation period unless otherwise notified. In some cases this information is held for only 30 days while in others it may be 20 years.
Data protection principles
This policy explains how UrbanBosk Ltd. processes your personal information. UrbanBosk Ltd. complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998, GDPR 2018 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
The eight principles relating of the processing of personal information are:
- Fairly and lawfully processed
- Processed for a limited time
- Adequate, relevant & not excessive
- Refrain from keeping longer than necessary
- Processed in accordance with your rights
- Refrain from transferring to countries without adequate protection
Your privacy and security are of utmost importance to UrbanBosk Ltd. UrbanBosk Ltd. aims to follow these principles and ask you how you might like UrbanBosk Ltd. (or UrbanBosk Ltd.’s partners) to communicate with you. The Information Commissioner regulates compliance with the Data Protection Act. By collecting your data, it allows UrbanBosk Ltd. to understand what your needs and wants are, provide personalised content and match the most relevant services for you. It also allows UrbanBosk Ltd. to provide targeted offers and services you may be interested to hear about.
By completing any forms on the website with personal information or by the continued use of UrbanBosk Ltd. services, you are consenting to:
a) our processing your sensitive personal data such as health data for the above purposes, and
b) the transfer and processing of your information in countries inside the UK and outside of the European Economic Area which may not provide the same level of data protection as the UK. If we do make such a transfer or if your personal information aims to be processed outside of the European Economic Area, we aim to put it in writing to ensure your information is protected.
Under the GDPR, only children aged 13 or over are able provide his or her own consent. For those under this age, we will seek consent from whoever holds parental responsibility or, if we are using a different legal basis, will inform person accordingly. We are fully aware children have the same rights as adults over their personal data and are committed to ensuring full protection for them at all times. For further information about Children and GDPR please visit: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/key-data-protection-themes/children/
If you share our content through social media via our website, for example by liking us on Facebook, following or tweeting about us on Twitter, or giving us a ‘+1’ via Google Plus, those social networks will record you have done so and may set a cookie for this purpose.
In some cases, where a page on our website includes content from a social network, such as a Twitter feed, or Facebook comments box, those services may set a cookie even where you do not click a button. As is the case for all cookies, we cannot access those set by social networks, as those social networks cannot access cookies we set ourselves.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies may be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
UrbanBosk Ltd. would like to send you information from time to time about events, which may be of interest to you. UrbanBosk Ltd. only contacts you in accordance with the marketing preferences you have indicated to us. You have a right at any time to stop UrbanBosk Ltd. from contacting you for marketing purposes. You may let UrbanBosk Ltd. know you do not wish to be contacted or receive marketing messages by emailing: email@example.com or write to us at: UrbanBosk Ltd, PO Box 17564, Birmingham B18 9JN United Kingdom
Please note if you withdraw your consent this does not affect any use of the data made prior to this date. Please also be aware the lack or withdrawal of consent may affect the services provided at the time of withdrawal. If you have any queries, please contact the staff at UrbanBosk Ltd by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: UrbanBosk Ltd, PO Box 17564, Birmingham B18 9JN United Kingdom
Access and update of your data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential. UrbanBosk Ltd. does not share or divulge your information to third parties for any marketing purposes unless you have requested us to do so. UrbanBosk Ltd. only shares personal information with UrbanBosk Ltd. employees to fulfil your membership and online shopping agreements with us. UrbanBosk Ltd. may also be required by law or regulations to comply with any investigation and share information.
Only the personal information, which is required to deliver the service to you, is disclosed to a third party. When you are using UrbanBosk Ltd. online payment system, the payment is processed by a specialist in the area of online security of credit and debits transactions, which only receive the details necessary to process, the transaction. No other personal data is available to the payment processor without consent. You have the right to request a copy of the information held by UrbanBosk Ltd. about you. You also have the right to request personal information is amended or deleted if inaccurate.
It is important the details we hold are accurate and up to date and if any of your details change such as address, email, phone number, please contact: email@example.com
If you believe any information UrbanBosk Ltd. is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, you may also contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us: UrbanBosk Ltd, PO Box 17564, Birmingham B18 9JN United Kingdom. UrbanBosk Ltd promptly corrects any information found to be incorrect.
Links to other websites
How to contact UrbanBosk Ltd.